Monday, June 24, 2013

Banana Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream

All I can say is YUUUUMMMMM!!!!!

Since being Dairy Free it was an adjustment for me to get past my ice cream obsession.  I LOVE ice cream!  Although, I have to say I have adjusted well now that it has been almost 7 months without it!  So, in search for a new yummy substitute this is what I have come up with.


INGREDIENTS:

2 Ripe Avocados
2 Ripe Bananas
2 Cups of Coconut Milk
3/4 Cup Raw Honey
4 Tblsp Cacao OR Cocoa Powder - OR Substitute 2 Whole Scoops of Chocolate Shakeology

DIRECTIONS:


Place all ingredients in the blender and pulse until you have a smooth mixture.  Pour into freezer container and freeze for at least 4 hours, stirring every hour or so to avoid ice forming on the top.  I recommend once it is close to frozen separate it into individual portions for serving sizes!  Delish!






No comments:

Post a Comment